Self-portraits MEITSIET part 2 2015

There is also MEITSIET part 1 down below - tsek it out! I tried to make some nutty drawings in the wintertime so please share a comment if You like it?! I have nothing special to say here but I think it's more nice to view these if there is some text between the pictures don't you think so too? When I made these during January I was very mad and lonely - partly angry too. But sometimes You just have to express it all I guess I guess I am very angry man and it took me quite a long time to figure it out. I guess when one is angry one is also sad and lost and lonely Thats that. I tried many different styles because I didn't know who I was then and I still don't know... Who knows who one is? I might be one person today You know the rest... But these are all important to me Things change and flow and tomorrow I don't know... Maybe I make another self-portrait. Maybe not.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit