Self-portraits MEITSIET 2015

I've been doing some self-studies the past months. It's been hard times for me but I think things might get better some time soon. I hope it's not too late. I've made these during the last 6 months. It's been sad and lonely more or less to me but I guess I've learned something about myself too. Or maybe not. Winter in Finland is long and cold if You happen to be lonesome. So I decided to work a lot to make it through the dark days. These are some what survival pictures to me. I know I have no real reason to complain but I do it anyway. I think the most awful thing in contemporary times is loneliness. People communicate via computers. Its crazy - and sad. Or maybe it's just me who's crazy & sad. But the spring is here now and summer is on its way so everything is fine now. Isn't it so?

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit