New Abstract work 2014-2015

I've made some abstract painting reasently also - during the last 2 years and actually almost no-one has seen these before. I guess it's better to share them here now than wait to have an exhibition which might never come... I think this one here is some kind of an abstract cat. This I don't know what it is - and that's why I like it. Little tilted but still something I haven't seen anywhere else so worth doing/showing I guess I like the abstract painting I've seen from the 60s from America I still like the work of Frank Stella and here is maybe something that relates to his work even thou he has done all sorts of stuff too - very different from these... 2 of these are the same size made this year. The biggest with black outer circle I made years ago. This is more like a try-out than anything finished... Triangle is a strange form. Somehow scary to me. Evil in a strange way. This looks a little bit like a face of something so I took a photo of it Maybe it was Elena Guros or Lyubov Popovas (perhaps Mikhail Matyushins) painting which gave me the motivation to do this. an early version of the same painting seen before above.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit