Installation and environmental art







Up and first is an installation picture from Purnu, Orivesi, Finland. There is more from it later...
The second picture is from Thailand. I might have harmed the palmtree by making this installation. Sorry about that. I now know better. The other pictures here are then from Purnu, taken this summer from an exhibition curated by Timo Valjakka, curator and an art critic. Its all oil on canvas on mdf or plexiglass, made this year. Why I picked these letter-combinations? I dont want to give an easy answer. You figure it out yourself, dont google - use ecosia.org

The small installation - in the environment -paintings I call 'travelling paintings'. I have done these small ones since 2008. It is sort of a 'Banksy way' of trying to find new audience and places for my work and also a way of getting nice pictures. It keeps me moving and inspired about doing new compositions and finding places to put paintings to. I think my works are asking questions not giving answers. It may be a cliche but that cliche I personally like so I keep on doing it as long as it does it to me. There is new places to be found every day. All these are easily removable.








Kommentit

Suositut tekstit