Global Alphabet



The world is very much a global place these days and we in the western countries enjoy of many pleasures because of it. Unfortunately the quality of life standards we have achieved has an influence to the poor countries we hardly ever have to face. My newest paintings are combination of words that but together things good and bad for the whole mother earth. We are all together in this situation. Problems will not stay away for long and some of it is already here...

These pictures I think are also nice to look at as formalistic paintings, sort of abstractions and colorformulations. My inspiration comes from Ad Reinhardt, Paul Klee and Robert Indiana among others. I am aware or the similarity of my work to many before whom have been a lot better than me like Kasimir Malevits and Sol Lewitt but I dont see any other way of developing my own painting than carefully trying to explore the new ways of compositions by trying and trying over and over again.


XEBP and GMOZENOIL
Oil on canvas
50 to 50 and
75 to 75
2011





Kommentit

Suositut tekstit