My Life In Arts 2000 - 2018

I have had a wish to make a collection of different photos of the studios I've been working on since 2000 but it took me maybe 3 years to do this, because life is so hectic nowadays. Here we go! These are from Liminka, oulu, Finland where I studied one year. The other photo is from the lovely group I worked with during the stay. Some of them I still meet from time to time!
This is from Turku Polytechnics (Turun Piirustuskoulu) where I studied from 2001 - to 2005.
I was and I still am sometimes a little messy.
I was able to find this picture where is people from the classes that started one or two years before me.
This is from a trip to Senegal (2003) and it was part of the studies in The Polytechnics. That is Eero on the right and we are waiting for the malaria medication tablets in the local drugstore (Santhiaba, Dakar).
After graduating I started working in Linnankiinteistö in Turku harbor.
Actually I worked in two different studios in Linnankiinteistö before we got kicked out in year 2009 or 2010. I could' nt find pictures from the other studio but when I do find them I will ad them here too.
2006 I started studying in Fine Arts Academy in Helsinki. This is from my first studio in Kasarmikatu.
This is from the other studio, which luckily was just around the corner in the same floor, in the same corridor.
When I was making my final exhibition in Fine Arts Academy I got a studio from Kaapelitehdas (Cable Factory) where I worked the summer 2008.
In 2008 I was in Utö for a recidency for 2 weeks (in November). I was able to paint there some too.
Yes, this is from Impilinna!
In 2009 spring I went to Mäntyharju (Salmelan Taidekeskus) for a 5 months residency.
In Mäntyharju I painted also outside - pleinair. After that I moved to Turku and Linnankiinteistö and those pictures are missing.
Here I am in Logomo, Turku. I worked there during 2010 and 2011.
In 2011 I think I got a studio from Barker, Turku.
This is maybe from year 2013?
And this is from last year 2018. Lets continue, have a good one!
Sometimes I have to play the guitar for a while- to relax so that I can continue working as a modern artist.
ps. that is my son working for the priming. I use child labor always when possible! That was a joke, he actually enjoys priming - and gets paid too!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit