Kronos series 2022 -2023

Here's one favourite place I visit quite often.
One thing I also do quite much is running. Since 2008 when I tried to stop smoking the first time I started running (2 times a week max, approx 5 km) again after a few years break. I thought of calling this photo 'Born to Run' but maybe that's too corny. I stopped smoking in august 2018 and have not smoked since. Allen Carr's book Easy way to stop smoking did it for me.
While bicycling I see this view quite often. I decided to call it tao vie which is a contortion of a finnish saying 'tie vie' which means something like the road takes a lead. Tao is chinese and means the way, path, route, road, doctrine, or holistic beliefe.
This is the Turku Cathedral. I made a contortion of Claude Monet's Rouen Cathedral series because I have have worked with photography this way since 2001 or 2002. Back then I saw an exhibition of finninsh conceptual artist Lauri Anttila (1938 - 2022) and was very impressed of his photos which described the passing of time and the presence of change.
This is from a painting series called Maupertuis but it fits into this context also so here you are! Take care! Best wishes! See You next time!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit